• GAAP earnings per share of $0.17 for the quarter, compared to $0.22 last year
• Adjusted earnings per share of $0.19 for the quarter, compared to $0.22 last year
• Completed sale of Bronto during the quarter; receiving initial proceeds of $82 million
• $77 million of cash balances at the end of the quarter; bank debt fully repaid
• Returned $20.6 million to shareholders, the most in any quarter in nearly 15 years
Oak Brook, Illinois, May 3, 2016 — Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE:FSS), a leader in environmental and safety solutions,
today reported results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2016.
View complete release