• GAAP earnings per share of $0.15 for the quarter
• Adjusted earnings per share of $0.17 for the quarter
• Completed acquisition of Joe Johnson Equipment (“JJE”)
• Total reported orders of , up 38% compared to the first quarter of 2016 and 7% compared to last year
◦ ESG orders, excluding the JJE acquisition impact, up 36% compared to the first quarter of 2016 and up 6% compared to last year
• Returned $21.1 million to shareholders, the most in any quarter in nearly 15 years
Oak Brook, Illinois, July 28, 2016 — Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE:FSS), a leader in environmental and safety solutions, today reported results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2016.
View the complete release