• GAAP earnings per share of $0.17 for the quarter, compared to $0.22 last year
• Adjusted earnings per share of $0.19 for the quarter, compared to $0.22 last year
• Completed sale of Bronto during the quarter; receiving initial proceeds of $82 million
• $77 million of cash balances at the end of the quarter; bank debt fully repaid
• Returned $20.6 million to shareholders, the most in any quarter in nearly 15 years
View complete release
Oak Brook, Illinois, April 26, 2016 – The Board of Directors of Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE:
About Federal Signal
Oak Brook, Illinois, April 21, 2016 - Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE: FSS), a leader in environmental and safety solutions, will announce first quarter earnings before the market opens on Tuesday, May 3, 2016. The Company will also host an investor conference call and webcast at 10 a.m. Eastern Time the same day with Dennis J. Martin, executive chairman of the Board of Directors; Jennifer L. Sherman, president and chief executive officer; and Brian S. Cooper, chief financial officer.
Oak Brook, Illinois, April 15, 2016- Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE: FSS), a leader in environmental and safety solutions, announced today that a Pittsburgh court issued an opinion granting the Company’s motion to dismiss a case filed by seven Pittsburgh firefighter plaintiffs who claimed that the Company’s sirens on their fire trucks caused them hearing loss.