Oak Brook, Illinois, July 26, 2016 – The Board of Directors of Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE:
View the complete release
Oak Brook, Illinois, July 14, 2016 - Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE: FSS), a leader in environmental and safety solutions, will announce second quarter earnings before the market opens on Thursday, July 28, 2016. The Company will also host an investor conference call and webcast at 10 a.m. Eastern Time the same day with Jennifer L. Sherman, president and chief executive officer, and Brian S. Cooper, chief financial officer.
Oak Brook, Illinois, June 3, 2016 ‒ Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE:FSS), a leader in environmental and safety solutions, today announced that it has closed the transaction to acquire substantially all of the assets and operations of Joe Johnson Equipment (“JJE”), a leading Canadian-based distributor of maintenance equipment for municipal and industrial markets. Signing of the purchase agreement was announced on February 29, 2016.
• GAAP earnings per share of $0.17 for the quarter, compared to $0.22 last year
• Adjusted earnings per share of $0.19 for the quarter, compared to $0.22 last year
• Completed sale of Bronto during the quarter; receiving initial proceeds of $82 million
• $77 million of cash balances at the end of the quarter; bank debt fully repaid
• Returned $20.6 million to shareholders, the most in any quarter in nearly 15 years
View complete release