Oak Brook, Illinois, October 21, 2014 – The Board of Directors of Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE:
Federal Signal Corporation introduces the StreamLine® Modular Series, a line of audible/visual devices that spotlights a mix-and-match capability allowing users to create their own customized signaling solutions. Specifically engineered to support multi-function signaling applications, the StreamLine Modular Series accommodates multiple channels and voltages, as well as a full scope of mounting options.
STREATOR, ILL. (Sept.
HOUSTON, Aug. 5, 2014 – Jetstream of Houston, LLP, a leading manufacturer of industrial high-pressure waterblasting equipment, parts and accessories, has introduced the Jetstream QuadraBlast™40,000 psi air-powered waterblast control gun for surface cleaning and coating removal.
• Net sales of $234.6 million, up 5% versus Q2 of 2013
• Operating income of $23.9 million for the quarter, up 31% versus last year
• GAAP earnings of $0.27 per share for the quarter, compared to $1.87 per share last year
• Adjusted EPS of $0.27 for the quarter, up 59% compared to $0.17 last year
• Orders and backlog increased 21% versus last year
STREATOR, ILL. (July 22, 2014) — Vactor Manufacturing, the industry leader in sewer and catch basin cleaners, industrial vacuum loaders and vacuum excavators featuring innovative technology and custom configurable designs, today announced the expansion and improvements of the company’s primary manufacturing facility.