STREATOR, ILL. (Sept.
HOUSTON, Aug. 5, 2014 – Jetstream of Houston, LLP, a leading manufacturer of industrial high-pressure waterblasting equipment, parts and accessories, has introduced the Jetstream QuadraBlast™40,000 psi air-powered waterblast control gun for surface cleaning and coating removal.
• Net sales of $234.6 million, up 5% versus Q2 of 2013
• Operating income of $23.9 million for the quarter, up 31% versus last year
• GAAP earnings of $0.27 per share for the quarter, compared to $1.87 per share last year
• Adjusted EPS of $0.27 for the quarter, up 59% compared to $0.17 last year
• Orders and backlog increased 21% versus last year
STREATOR, ILL. (July 22, 2014) — Vactor Manufacturing, the industry leader in sewer and catch basin cleaners, industrial vacuum loaders and vacuum excavators featuring innovative technology and custom configurable designs, today announced the expansion and improvements of the company’s primary manufacturing facility.
Oak Brook, Illinois, July 15, 2014 - Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE: FSS), a leader in environmental and safety solutions, will announce second quarter earnings before the market opens on Tuesday, July 29, 2014. The Company will also host an investor conference call and nwebcast at 10 a.m. Eastern Time the same day with Dennis J. Martin, president and CEO, Brian S.
What do Wrigley Field, large white disks and Federal Signal have to do with each other? WTTW Chicago's Geoffrey Baer answers this question from a viewer who wonders what's up with that weird object in left field. Watch the video from 6:03-7:19 to find out what IT is.