Oak Brook, Illinois, November 20, 2015 ‒ Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE: FSS), a leader in environmental and safety solutions, announced today that it has promoted Samuel E. Miceli to the position of Senior Vice President of its Environmental Solutions Group (ESG).
University Park, Illinois, November 12, 2015 — Federal Signal introduces the Global Series Signaling Platform. This market anticipated product line is designed to meet requirements in hazardous atmospheres.
Streator, Illinois, November 10, 2015 — Vactor Manufacturing, the leading provider of vacuum excavators for
Federal Signal Corporation Reports 8% Higher EPS and Raises Outlook
• Operating income of $25.9 million for the quarter, up 4% versus last year
• Earnings per share of $0.26 for the quarter, up 8% compared to $0.24 last year
• Operating cash flow of $41 million, up 96% from $21 million last year
Oak Brook, Illinois, October 27, 2015 – The Board of Directors of Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE: FSS) declared a quarterly cash dividend of seven cents ($0.07) per share on its common stock. This is an increase of $0.01 per share, or approximately 17%, compared to the dividend declared in the prior quarter.
Oak Brook, Illinois, October 20, 2015 - Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE: FSS), a leader in environmental and safety solutions, will announce third quarter earnings before the market opens on Tuesday, November 3, 2015. The Company will also host an investor conference call and webcast at 10 a.m. Eastern Time the same day with Dennis J. Martin, president and CEO, Brian S.
New nozzle allows for faster digging with less water
Federal Signal Corporation Reports Operating Income Up 22% and Affirms Full-Year Outlook
• Operating income of $29.2 million for the quarter, up 22% versus last year
• Excluding foreign currency translation effects, net sales up 2% versus last year