Oak Brook, Illinois, May 8, 2018 — Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE:FSS), a leader in environmental and safety solutions, today reported results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2018.
• Net sales of $250 million, up $71.9 million, or 40% compared to last year
• Record first quarter orders of $330 million, up $115 million, or 54%, from last year
• GAAP EPS of $0.21, up 75% from $0.12 last year
Oak Brook, Illinois, May 1, 2018 – The Board of Directors of Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE: FSS) declared a quarterly cash dividend of eight cents ($0.08) per share on its common stock. This represents an increase of $0.01 per share, or approximately 14%, compared to the dividend declared in the prior quarter, and the third double-digit increase since the beginning of 2015. The dividend is payable on May 29, 2018 to stockholders of record at the close of business on May 15, 2018.
About Federal Signal
Oak Brook, Illinois, February 28, 2018 — Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE:FSS), a leader in environmental and safety solutions, today reported results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2017.
• Q4 orders of $303 million, up $137 million, or 83% from last year, including organic growth of $84 million, or 51%
• Q4 net sales of $248 million, up $72 million, or 41% compared to last year