• Total orders of $215 million, up $79 million, or 58%, compared to last year and up $49 million, or 30%, compared to the fourth quarter of 2016
• Net sales of $178 million, up 3% compared to last year
• GAAP earnings per share of $0.12 for the quarter
• Adjusted earnings per share of $0.14 for the quarter
• Operating cash flow up $20.4 million compared to last year
Oak Brook, Illinois, April 24, 2017 - Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE: FSS), a leader in environmental and safety solutions, will announce first quarter earnings before the market opens on Thursday, April 27, 2017. The Company will also host an investor conference call and webcast at 10 a.m. Eastern Time the same day with Jennifer L. Sherman, president and chief executive officer, and Ian A. Hudson, vice president and interim chief financial officer.
Oak Brook, Illinois, April 21, 2017 – The Board of Directors of Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE:
View the complete release
Oak Brook, Illinois, April 6, 2017- Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE: FSS) (the “Company”), a leader in environmental and safety solutions, today announced that its Board of Directors has appointed David G. Martin as its Chief Operating Officer. He will join the Company on April 10, 2017 and will report directly to Jennifer L. Sherman, the Company’s President and Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Martin, who joins the Company from Dover Corporation (“Dover”), has almost 20 years of broad experience in both capital and industrial markets.