Oak Brook, Illinois, November 9, 2021 — Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE:FSS) (the “Company”), a leader in environmental and safety solutions, today reported results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
Third Quarter Highlights
- Net sales of $298 million, up $19 million, or 7%, from last year
- GAAP EPS of $0.47, up $0.06, or 15%, from last year
- Adjusted EPS of $0.48, up $0.06, or 14%, from last year
- Orders of $350 million, up $85 million, or 32%, from last year
- Record backlog of $487 million, up $183 million, or 60%, from the end of last year
- Recently completed Ground Force acquisition; Announces signing of agreement to acquire Deist Industries, Inc.