Oak Brook, IL, November 4, 2014 — Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE: FSS) (the “Company”) announced that its Board of Directors has authorized an additional share repurchase program of up to $75 million of the Company’s common stock. The repurchase program supplements the Board’s prior authorization in April 2014 to repurchase up to $15 million of the Company’s common stock.
Oak Brook, Illinois, October 21, 2014 – The Board of Directors of Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE:
About Federal Signal
• Net sales of $234.6 million, up 5% versus Q2 of 2013
• Operating income of $23.9 million for the quarter, up 31% versus last year
• GAAP earnings of $0.27 per share for the quarter, compared to $1.87 per share last year
• Adjusted EPS of $0.27 for the quarter, up 59% compared to $0.17 last year
• Orders and backlog increased 21% versus last year
• EPS outlook updated to a range of $0.83 to $0.87 for the year
Oak Brook, Illinois, July 15, 2014 - Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE: FSS), a leader in environmental and safety solutions, will announce second quarter earnings before the market opens on Tuesday, July 29, 2014. The Company will also host an investor conference call and nwebcast at 10 a.m. Eastern Time the same day with Dennis J. Martin, president and CEO, Brian S. Cooper, chief financial officer, and Jennifer L. Sherman, chief operating officer.