Entries created by user
Oak Brook, Illinois, October 31, 2019 — Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE:FSS), a leader in environmental and safety solutions, today reported results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2019.
• Net sales of $309 million, up $39 million, or 15%, from last year
• Operating income of $38.6 million, up $8.2 million, or 27%, from last year
• GAAP EPS of $0.46, up $0.10, or 28%, from last year
• Adjusted EPS of $0.47, up $0.11, or 31%, from last year
• Orders of $329 million, up $61 million, or 23%, from last year
• Raising full-year adjusted EPS* outlook to a new range of $1.70 to $1.76, from the previous range of $1.64 to $1.72
Oak Brook, Illinois, October 29, 2019 – The Board of Directors of Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE:
About Federal Signal
Oak Brook, Illinois, October 15, 2019 - Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE: FSS), a leader in environmental and safety solutions, will announce third quarter earnings before the market opens on Thursday, October 31, 2019. The Company will also host an investor conference call and webcast at 10 a.m. Eastern Time the same day with Jennifer L. Sherman, president and chief executive officer, and Ian A. Hudson, senior vice president and chief financial officer.
NISKU, ALBERTA (Oct. 2, 2019) – Westech Vac Systems, a leading provider of rugged, high-quality vacuum truck-mounted solutions, today introduced the compact Coyote hydrovac for utility, municipal and contractor customers in Canada.
ELGIN, Ill. (Sept. 3, 2019) – Elgin Sweeper Company announced the launch of the RegenX™ regenerative air street sweeper, a sweeper designed with the input of municipalities and contractors including operators, service technicians, fleet managers and public works directors across the United States and Canada.