Federal Signal Corporation introduces the StreamLine® Modular Series, a line of audible/visual devices that spotlights a mix-and-match capability allowing users to create their own customized signaling solutions. Specifically engineered to support multi-function signaling applications, the StreamLine Modular Series accommodates multiple channels and voltages, as well as a full scope of mounting options.
HOUSTON, Aug. 5, 2014 – Jetstream of Houston, LLP, a leading manufacturer of industrial high-pressure waterblasting equipment, parts and accessories, has introduced the Jetstream QuadraBlast™40,000 psi air-powered waterblast control gun for surface cleaning and coating removal. Featuring a simplified rigid lance construction, the light-weight control gun is easy to operate and maintain.
• Net sales of $234.6 million, up 5% versus Q2 of 2013
• Operating income of $23.9 million for the quarter, up 31% versus last year
• GAAP earnings of $0.27 per share for the quarter, compared to $1.87 per share last year
• Adjusted EPS of $0.27 for the quarter, up 59% compared to $0.17 last year
• Orders and backlog increased 21% versus last year
• EPS outlook updated to a range of $0.83 to $0.87 for the year