Oak Brook, Illinois, April 21, 2016 - Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE: FSS), a leader in environmental and safety solutions, will announce first quarter earnings before the market opens on Tuesday, May 3, 2016. The Company will also host an investor conference call and webcast at 10 a.m. Eastern Time the same day with Dennis J. Martin, executive chairman of the Board of Directors; Jennifer L. Sherman, president and chief executive officer; and Brian S. Cooper, chief financial officer.
Oak Brook, Illinois, April 15, 2016- Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE: FSS), a leader in environmental and safety solutions, announced today that a Pittsburgh court issued an opinion granting the Company’s motion to dismiss a case filed by seven Pittsburgh firefighter plaintiffs who claimed that the Company’s sirens on their fire trucks caused them hearing loss.
•Full-year operating income of $103.2 million, up 16% from $88.7 million in 2014
• GAAP EPS of $0.27 per share for the quarter and $1.04 for the year
• Adjusted EPS of $1.02 for the year, up 16% compared to $0.88 last year
• Full-year operating margin of 13.4%, up 200 basis points from 11.4% in 2014
• Full-year operating cash flow of $91 million, up 12% from $81 million last year
• Signing announced today for acquisition of Joe Johnson Equipment