• Net sales of $234.6 million, up 5% versus Q2 of 2013
• Operating income of $23.9 million for the quarter, up 31% versus last year
• GAAP earnings of $0.27 per share for the quarter, compared to $1.87 per share last year
• Adjusted EPS of $0.27 for the quarter, up 59% compared to $0.17 last year
• Orders and backlog increased 21% versus last year
• EPS outlook updated to a range of $0.83 to $0.87 for the year
STREATOR, ILL. (July 22, 2014) — Vactor Manufacturing, the industry leader in sewer and catch basin cleaners, industrial vacuum loaders and vacuum excavators featuring innovative technology and custom configurable designs, today announced the expansion and improvements of the company’s primary manufacturing facility. Staffed by more than 500 employees, the newly enlarged facility covers 245,000 square feet and sits on 21 acres of land in Streator, located about 80 miles southwest of Chicago.
STREATOR, Ill. (July 16, 2014) – Guzzler Manufacturing, the world’s leader in industrial vacuum loaders, today introduced the Guzzler® CL (Classic) industrial vacuum loader with a vane pump offload system option to handle all types of liquid wastes and slurries in such industrial cleaning environments as materials processing plants, foundries, grain elevators, metal mining, steel and pulp and paper mills, railroads and shipyards.
Oak Brook, Illinois, July 15, 2014 - Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE: FSS), a leader in environmental and safety solutions, will announce second quarter earnings before the market opens on Tuesday, July 29, 2014. The Company will also host an investor conference call and nwebcast at 10 a.m. Eastern Time the same day with Dennis J. Martin, president and CEO, Brian S. Cooper, chief financial officer, and Jennifer L. Sherman, chief operating officer.