HOUSTON, Aug. 5, 2014 – Jetstream of Houston, LLP, a leading manufacturer of industrial high-pressure waterblasting equipment, parts and accessories, has introduced the Jetstream QuadraBlast™40,000 psi air-powered waterblast control gun for surface cleaning and coating removal. Featuring a simplified rigid lance construction, the light-weight control gun is easy to operate and maintain.
• Net sales of $234.6 million, up 5% versus Q2 of 2013
• Operating income of $23.9 million for the quarter, up 31% versus last year
• GAAP earnings of $0.27 per share for the quarter, compared to $1.87 per share last year
• Adjusted EPS of $0.27 for the quarter, up 59% compared to $0.17 last year
• Orders and backlog increased 21% versus last year
• EPS outlook updated to a range of $0.83 to $0.87 for the year
STREATOR, ILL. (July 22, 2014) — Vactor Manufacturing, the industry leader in sewer and catch basin cleaners, industrial vacuum loaders and vacuum excavators featuring innovative technology and custom configurable designs, today announced the expansion and improvements of the company’s primary manufacturing facility. Staffed by more than 500 employees, the newly enlarged facility covers 245,000 square feet and sits on 21 acres of land in Streator, located about 80 miles southwest of Chicago.