Oak Brook, Illinois, October 17, 2016 - Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE: FSS), a leader in environmental and safety solutions, will announce third quarter earnings before the market opens on Tuesday, November 1, 2016. The Company will also host an investor conference call and webcast at 10 a.m. Eastern Time the same day with Jennifer L. Sherman, president and chief executive officer, and Brian S. Cooper, chief financial officer.
University Park, Ill., October 17, 2016 – Federal Signal Corporation’s Safety and Security Systems Group (SSG), a world leader in public safety solutions, today announced its strategic partnership with Edesix, Ltd., a leading manufacturer of body-worn camera systems. This partnership will offer the jointly-developed IndiCueTM family of law enforcement video offerings, a comprehensive suite of products that provide law enforcement professionals the ability to collect, distribute, and manage video evidence.
Oak Brook, Illinois, September 20, 2016 - Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE: FSS), a leader in environmental and safety solutions, has been named a Top 100 Finalist in the Industrial/Manufacturing category of the 2016 Chicago Innovation Awards. The awards celebrate the most innovative new products or services in the Chicago region spanning a number of sectors, industries, and organizations of all sizes.
• GAAP earnings per share of $0.15 for the quarter
• Adjusted earnings per share of $0.17 for the quarter
• Completed acquisition of Joe Johnson Equipment (“JJE”)
• Total reported orders of , up 38% compared to the first quarter of 2016 and 7% compared to last year
◦ ESG orders, excluding the JJE acquisition impact, up 36% compared to the first quarter of 2016 and up 6% compared to last year
• Returned $21.1 million to shareholders, the most in any quarter in nearly 15 years