Oak Brook, Illinois, February 13, 2020 - Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE: FSS), a leader in environmental and safety solutions, will announce fourth quarter earnings before the market opens on Thursday, February 27, 2020. The Company will also host an investor conference call and webcast at 10 a.m. Eastern Time the same day with Jennifer L. Sherman, president and chief executive officer, and Ian A. Hudson, senior vice president and chief financial officer.
Oak Brook, Illinois, October 31, 2019 — Federal Signal Corporation (NYSE:FSS), a leader in environmental and safety solutions, today reported results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2019.
• Net sales of $309 million, up $39 million, or 15%, from last year
• Operating income of $38.6 million, up $8.2 million, or 27%, from last year
• GAAP EPS of $0.46, up $0.10, or 28%, from last year
• Adjusted EPS of $0.47, up $0.11, or 31%, from last year
• Orders of $329 million, up $61 million, or 23%, from last year
• Raising full-year adjusted EPS* outlook to a new range of $1.70 to $1.76, from the previous range of $1.64 to $1.72