Applying for Pension Benefits
Applying for your Federal Signal pension benefit can be done in a few simple steps:
- Use the Pension Benefit Request form and return it to Federal Signal at:
Mail: Federal Signal Corporation
Attn: Pension Administration
1415 West 22nd Street Suite 1100
Oak Brook, IL 60523
If you have questions, please call 630-954-2292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Federal Signal will prepare and mail to you your retirement benefit package, including your election form and other documents that need to be completed. Please review and complete these documents carefully.
- Return the completed documents to Federal Signal at the address above.
- Federal Signal will review your completed documents, and contact you with any questions.
- Your payments will be made by the trustee, Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
Federal Signal pension payments are made on the first business day of each month. If Bank of America is unable to process a direct deposit (incorrect account information, account closure, etc.) a physical check will be mailed to the address on file.