Forms and Requests
- Form 1099-R
- Bank of America, trustee of the Federal Signal Corporation Retirement Plan, distributes the Form 1099-R information each year.
- A Form 1099-R is mailed by the Trustee to a retiree’s address of record in its systems if the retiree received a payment from the Trustee in the prior calendar year.
- Form 1099-R information is not available to retirees via a website or other electronic means.
- If you did not receive a Form 1099-R by late-February, contact the Trustee directly at 1-800-449-5000, to confirm your mailing address with the Trustee and request a duplicate Form 1099-R.
- Federal Signal Pension Administration does not have access to Form 1099-R information so cannot provide copies to you.
- Address Change Form - Complete form, have notarized, return completed form to Federal Signal address printed on form
- Request for Pension Information/Start Pension - Return completed form to Federal Signal address printed on form
- Direct Deposit Changes - Return completed form to Federal Signal address printed on the form
- Payment Advice Request - Return completed form to Bank of America address printed on form
- Tax Withholding Changes - Return completed forms to Federal Signal at address below
Our Mailing Address:
1415 West 22nd Street
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Our Email Address:
Our fax number: